For shallow and deep water applications
Our Vertical boat lifts are designed for boat owners who want worry-free protection on their valuable boating investment.
Boating is not only a monetary investment, it is also an investment of enjoyment and fun.
Regardless of whether you have an existing boat or plan on purchasing a new boat, protecting it should be a number one priority.
Choosing the right boat for you and your family is a hard decision.
Choosing the right way to protect your boat and having peace of mind is easy.
- Total Lift height up to 66 inches on most vertical lifts
- Adjustable legs makes leveling easy.
- Adjustable 12′ aluminum bunks with Pro-Glide sliders for V-Hulls
- Standard 48″ legs with true 36″ of leg adjustment on most lifts
- Large 36 inch, manual wheel on clutch winch comes standard on most lifts.
- Large winch drum for longer cable life.
- Stainless steel cable and hardware is standard…not an add-on, expensive option
- Nylatron GSM enclosed pulleys.
- Disassemble for easier transport
- Optional pontoon ladder bunks are available for most lifts.
- Wheel transport kit is an available option, for easier installation and removal
- Electric Winches, Side Guides and Transom Stops are just some of the options available
Inhibit the progression of damage and protect your boat safely with a vertical boat lift.
Wind, rain, waves, scratches, unsightly algae, water marks can be destructive and can affect the longevity, appearance and resale value of your boat.
Discover how more enjoyable boating can be, knowing that you can protect your boat from Mother Natures forces with a vertical boat lift from Dock Master.
Dock Master Boat Lifts
Part # Model
Lift – Beam Width
15′ or shorter boat
50” – 79”
50” – 59”
60” – 98”
68” – 105”
68” – 113”
66” – 113”
66” – 113”