- The DockMaster frame is constructed of 6061-T6 Aircraft quality aluminum.all welded frames add superior strength.
- The DockMaster side stringers are 2” wide and 3” high with welded 2″ aluminum crosser bracers.
- The cross bracers are welded to the side stringers at 30” intervals and are 2” x 2” aluminum square tubing.
- These cross braces support the decking purlins (stringers) which are attached to the underside of the top decking.
- Dockmaster welded frames are heavy duty aluminum construction, so, 5/4 decking can be used instead of traditional 2” x 6” or 2” x 8” decking panels which are much heavier to install and remove.
- The choices of 5/4 decking is extensive today at competitive prices.
- The decking panels are fastened to the frames with the supplied L shape extrusion and stainless steel screws go on.
- The extrusions can be taken off at the end of the season for easy removal of the top decking.
DockMaster Standard Dock Kit Pricing
Click images below to View
TO BE ANNOUNCED due to Canada wide shortages on cedar decking, wood top deck pricing is fluctuating due to market conditions, at time of sale pricing is available upon request..